Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ferrara.



After some days of temperature...I'm finally back to my blog. As I told you this passed week I've been to  Ferrara, I was there for a trade fair called H2O. As marketing responsible I was in charge of preparing the stand. At night after finishing work, I went to the city center to visit the old Estense castle born in 1385 and the cathedral. Fortunately earthquake didn't cause huge damage.
Here some pics I took.

ps. to all the girls...soon I'm opening a make up session with some personal advices on products!

***

Dopo qualche giorno di febbre...sono finalmente tornata nel blog. Come vi dicevo questa settimana sono stata a Ferrara, in occasione della fiera H2O. Come responsabile marketing il mio compito è stato quello di occuparmi dello stand. Alla sera dopo il lavoro sono stata a visitare l'antico castello Estense, nato nel 1385 e la cattedrale. Fortunatamente il terremoto non ha fatto grandi danni.
Ecco alcune foto.

ps. a tutte le ragazze...presto aprirò una sessione dedicata al make-up con la recensione di prodotti! 









Kisses from Italy,

0 comments:

Post a Comment